Create a relational database catalog #
This page provides an overview of a PostreSQL
The steps described here apply to many RDBMs catalogs available in
- Select a cloud provider, either AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft
- Provide a name for your catalog and a meaningful description.
- Configure the connection to your database. PostgreSQL is one of many
databases with compatible database deployments on Amazon, Azure, and Google
Cloud. Fulfill the requirements for the specified deployment option. For
example, if Azure is your cloud provider, provide the details for Azure
- Confirm that you have access to your data with a single button click.
- Configure read and write permissions for the catalog.
- Add your catalog to an existing cluster or create a new cluster.
Your data is now ready to query using the query
editor and SQL.
Next steps #
Is the information on this page helpful?