Troubleshooting query processing #
This section provides suggestions for troubleshooting common scenarios when running queries and experiencing failures, performance issues, or encountering other problems.
Query fails after four hours #
- Query exceeded maximum time limit of …
- Query terminated.
- Maximum query processing runtime
- Run the query on a larger cluster, potentially by changing the size of the current cluster.
- Change the cluster to use fault tolerant execution.
- Update the SQL statement to process less data.
Is the information on this page helpful?